March 30, 2009

Windows


(I just liked the light, I like the light windows allow us)


(When the sun shines through this window I am always happy because it is like there is a piece of art in our kitchen!)


(Your escape- through books, they let a part of you out)


(My favorite window because it is huge)

Windows, kinda wondering why you picked windows, maybe you were looking out a window when you wrote it. I have some ideas and I haven't done all of them yet. I first thought "Your eyes are the window to your soul" but then that was too cliche. Windows are a way to escape, to let out the air and let other air come in. By law, a room must have a window to be considered a bedroom. On airplanes I always choose the window seat. There is a lot to work with and I will keep going with it. But for now here you go....

2 comments:

ryan said...

thank you. very much, thank you.

windows for a lot of reasons, we'll talk about it. becca told me i live life through windows and i think she's right. i write about windows a lot, the difference on each side of the, occasionally them breaking, and occasionally just the hole where a window should be.

at any rate, i like your photos, and i'm thankful for them (and those books!!!!). thanks lauren.

natasha said...

I like the windows a lot.