I need to be taking more photographs so I figured I would enlist your help.
Tell me something you want me to take a picture of, anything (within reason) and if I don't post your picture within 7 days, I will owe you beers or a book of your choice.
I am pretty sure I will be picking up my camera no matter if no one gives me a suggestion but I think there is something to be said about letting others influence what you produce.
Let me know, thanks for your help!
8 comments:
windows. take pictures of windows, through windows, anything with windows.
i'd love to see pictures of the transition between winter and spring... maybe tiny leaf buds about to unfurl, or frost on daffodils, or whatever signifies the changing of these seasons in your mind.
Could you capture a fart on film? :)
a picture of some of the things you do every day.
hi, by the way.
a photo of a chuckanut brewery & kitchen tap handle...
Pictures of trees...
or the ocean.
Post a Comment