I got bit by a dog yesterday.
Last night as I was going to sleep I was trying to figure out how I could pull the metaphor out of this one and write a blog about it. I got nothing except:
Damn it that hurt, that really f**king hurt.
Point is, when pain happens, it is ok to yell, swear and cry. I am just one of those people that has to let it out.
January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha, I love it Lauren! I've been learning how to be hurt, angry, and to just FEEL whatever I'm feeling. It's GOOD!
Lauren! So happy you found me on here. I would love to see you soon, I think I just barely missed you last night when you were picking up JMill. Did you hear we're going to Antarctica? Man, that girl is crazy...
Post a Comment